At Caravanserai Luxury Desert Camp we offer a touch of luxury for our clients to add something more elegant and atmospheric to your experience. Our tents have double beds and a private bathroom with a shower. We also accommodate our guests with single beds in triples and quadruples and also in combinations for families and groups.
We are what we eat, and delicious nutritious traditional dishes are prepared just for you. Berber and Arab cuisine, typical local and regional delights, using seasonal produce are freshly cooked. We offer a half board package with a hearty breakfast to start your day, and a three course dinner in the evening.The welcome mint tea are always available.
A holiday in the desert is not complete
without some Saharan adventures and activities. As nomads who were born and
raised nearby, we know the dunes and the surrounding landscapes well, and are
delighted to welcome you to come and explore and discover their hidden secrets
and treasures with our team.
Children from 7 to 10 years: 60€/night
Camp exclusively: 1.800€/night
Find out about our Special Group Rates and discounts for the youngest children.
Ask for our rates for the rental of our entire Camp for your Yoga or Spiritual Retreat for wellness.
Getting Caravanserai Luxury Camp
- ✓ Our camp offers free Jeep for small groups maximum 6 people the camel ride is included in the tents rates and any other kind of transportation like ATV or Buggies from the Merzouga To the Caravanserai camp are not included , To order by calling +212 (0) 661301604, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ All-terrain transportation from the Rissani bus station to the Caravanserai camp. Up to 6 passengers. There is the possibility of sharing the vehicle if there are several customers.
What is included?
In addition to a unique experience
- ✓ Accommodation in a tent with private bathroom
- ✓ Reception with meant tea and moroccan cakes
- ✓ Freshly cooked dinner and breakfast
- ✓ Camel ride into and out the camp about 1 hour
- ✓ Traditional music around camp fire
- ✓ Our staff always available for any services
Complete your desert experience with any of these activities:
- ✓ Camel ride to enjoy the desert and lunch with nomads (2/1 or 1 day)
- ✓ Local Musicians for groups
- ✓ Cooking class with local and regional gastronomy
- ✓ Moroccan hospitality
- ✓ A peaceful haven to relax
- ✓ Sandboarding in the nearby dunes. (Consult)
- ✓ Study of the stars. (Consult)
- ✓ ATV & Buggies .(Consult)
- ✓ Cooking class .(Consult)
- ✓ Off Roading Jeep 4×4 ( Consult)
What you can bring?
Depending on the time of year in the Sahara Desert, the weather can be cool or even cool at night. Occasionally, sandstorms are also possible. It is recommended to bring the basic items to promote your comfort during your stay with us in the desert camp.
- ✓ Fresh clothes for the day and a fleece for the night
- ✓ More winter coat
- ✓ Closed and comfortable shoes for camel rides
- ✓ Sandals or flip flops
- ✓ First aid personal kit and necessary medicines
- ✓ Bathroom Amenities
- ✓ Fast drying towels
- ✓ Lantern
- ✓ Lip balm, sun cream and moisturizer
- ✓ Scarf to protect your eyes from the sand
- ✓ Protection against the sand for your camera or video
- ✓ Power packs for recharging your electronic devices